1953 - 1982 Corvette Universal MM1 Aero Rivet-II Tool / Product Number: T113
MADE IN USA
- Universal Semi Tubular Rivet Set Punch Tool
- Precision Rivet Tool for 1953 - 1982 Corvette
- Allows Precise Factory Equivalent Setting of Steel, Aluminum, Brass Tubular & Semi-Tubular Rivets
- Also Sets Small Diameter ( 3/16 or Less ) Solid Aluminum Rivets
- Set Rivets from Either End of Tool
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum & High Grade 4041 Hardened Steel Components
- Tool Size 4" x 3.5" overall & 2" x 2.5" Throat Opening
- Includes 3 Depth Adjustable Bases & Four Interchangeable Tips for use with Large & Small Truss Head & Flat Heat Rivets
- Patent # US8381565B2
- Made in USA!
- Ultimate solution to the rivet setting dilemma for 1953 through 1982 Corvette. Through extensive testing Man Machine, Inc. has developed our Aero-Rivet-II Tool, precision rivet tool for classic Corvettes. It allows for the precise factory equivalent setting of steel, aluminum and brass tubular rivets used on classic Corvettes such as used on air vent doors, vent windows, re-bound straps, window channels and heater boxes, ignition ground straps, without damaging the material being riveted. It can also set small diameter ( 3/16 or less ) solid aluminum rivets. A newly designed body and drive shaft provide for enhanced tool functionality that includes the ability to set rivets from either end of the tool to maintain close clearance of tool to work piece. It is CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and uses high grade 4140 hardened steel components for greater durability and longer tool life.
- Product Number: T113