#1. How long has The Spindle People been in business?
- The Spindle People have been serving Corvette Community since 1982.
#2. How long has The Spindle People been remanufacturing exchange Corvette rear spindle assemblies for C2 & C3 Corvettes?
- We have been building C2 & C3 rear exchange Corvette wheel bearing assemblies since 1982. We are the only remanufacture that has a USA & Canadian patented lubrications system built into our exchange units.
#3. How long is the warranty on your exchange spindle assemblies?
- Our warranty in Three Years to the original owner.
#4. Can anyone install your exchange rear Corvette wheel bearing assemblies?
- The answer is YES. If you work on your own Corvette you can install our exchange units.
- You will need to alter your trailing arm for inside grease fitting. Template included with instruction sheet.
#5. Were are your Corvette Tools Manufactured?
- Our main Tools are proudly manufactured in the USA.
#6. What type of rear wheel bearing grease used in your rear Corvette bearing units?
- We have only used "Valvoline" Val-Plex EP Wheel Bearing Grease Since 1982
- Also called Valvoline Multi-Purpose Part #615. Extreme Pressure High Temperature Protection
- Lubricates at Temperatures ranging from -40F to 400F
- Use on all Disc Brake Wheel Bearings - Chassis - Suspension - Universal Joints
- This Grease is an NLGI #2 grade Lithium Complex EP Grease
#7. How often to you add grease to your patented lubrication system in your units.
- We are asking to add grease after 20,000 + Miles
- Pump 3 level tablespoons of grease in each fitting. Rotate spindle 90 degrees and repeat procedure, doing this in four places in each grease fitting.
- See tag on rear of unit.
#8. Do you sell Valvoline grease?
- YES we Do. Valvoline Multi-Purpose Part #615. Extreme Pressure High temperature Protection
- We sell it for your grease gun. ( Net Wt. 400 Grams. 14.1oz )
- Part #