Warranty/Terms & Conditions
The Spindle People warrant this product, to original owner, for 3 years from purchase date to be free of defects in material and workmanship except for these items: spindle and castings.
Our obligation under this warranty is limited to making good at our factory any defect in workmanship or material, which our examination shall disclose to our satisfaction to have been defective when shipped. Our obligation being limited to the repair or exchange of any part or parts which prove defective. If it was not the fault of The Spindle People, a repair estimate will be sent to the customer before any repair is begun. If charges are not approved, the item will be returned to the owner at their expense.
In no event shall The Spindle People be liable for incidental or consequential damages. This warranty does not apply to shipping damage, nor to damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, improper installation, inadequate maintenance, accidents, acts of God, fire or floods, alteration, or if no proff of purchase is available.
The Spindle People assume no responsibility for removal and installation labor, diagnosis, loss of time, loss of vehicle use, inconvenience, or any other consequential expense. no other warranties, written, expressed, or implied are valid.
Return warranty within ten (10) days of purchase or warranty is void.
- Your rebuildable core is worth money to you.
- $200.00 will be refunded when we receive your rebuildable core(s).
- Returned core(s) must include: Caliper Mounting Bracket, Bell Spacer, Bearing Support & Spindle.
- Spindle Must Not contain following conditions: Broken, Missing, Bent, Twisted spline, Damaged threads, Bearing races on Spindle damaged or slip-fit.
- Bearing Support: Broken, Missing, Race area damaged, Shock Mount hole or flat at bottom damaged.
- Caliper Mounting Bracket: Broken or Missing, Bent, Missing or damaged threads.
- Missing Bell Space.
- See Cores charges below.
Core(s) With Order
- When you send us your core(s), they must be rebuildable or core charges will be added. See Core charges below or core sheet.
Returned Core(s) After Order
- If you wish to return your rebuildable core(s) after installing your exchange Spindle Assembly, we will send you a prompt refund after inspection of your core(s).
- Timken Bearings and Races
- End Play Set @ .001 to .0015
- CR Seals
- Valvoline VAL-PLEX E/P Wheel Bearing Grease
All prices are per assembly in U.S. funds only.
Please call for shipping charges.
We reserve the right to change prices and specifications without prior notice.
Core charges are refunded after exchange parts are disassembled thoroughly, inspected and determined to be usable in future units. Defective parts will be returned at customers request and expense. Core charges for defective parts are listed below.
- Spindle ................................................ $100.00
- Bearing Support (R/L) ......................... $100.00
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (R/L) ......... $75.00
- Bell Spacer ......................................... $15.00
No Return without Authorization. Please open and inspect all packages immediately. Returns must be requested within five working days upon receipt of merchandise and received within 30 days. Returns not related to guarantees are subject to restocking charges of 15%. All returns MUST be accompanied by this bill.